Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Is the new series 'People of Earth' an example of soft disclosure?

Question: "Is the new series 'People of Earth' an example of soft disclosure? It feels like it (lot of truth mixed in with the line 'we will soon rule you all'). That and I read it was produced by one of Kissenger's kids."


I had heard about that show, but hadn't seen it.  So, I searched the Interwebz and found the first episode on YouTube and watched it.

I can now say with 100% certainty that that show is an attempt at soft disclosure.  I do like how they are introducing the various different races and pointing out the traits of each of them, especially the reptilians that are pretending to human (and in positions of power).

Not sure if I like the slapstick nature of the aliens though, but I guess that is a way to make people less afraid of them, although it kind of contradicts the subtle "we will soon rule you all" theme.

I liked the show, too bad I don't get that channel and cannot watch the rest of the episodes.


No comments:

Post a Comment