Friday, July 10, 2015

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog, the first one I have ever had. 

Actually, I am not a "blogging" type of person, so don't expect to see daily ramblings about anything in general, like most bloggers.  Instead, I am just here to answer questions.

Simply put, you ask a question, about ANYTHING, and I will give you an answer about it.   I am not an expert on most topics, but for some reason I seem to know a bit about almost everything...  So, when I say ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING.  No topic is off the table, and I will answer them as truthfully as I can.

Those of you that have conversed with me online for awhile already know that I don't usually say much unless specifically asked, so please be specific in what you want to know.  The number and topic of any posts I make will be entirely up to you, the questioner, so ask away! 

Note that I do not hold any grandiose expectations for this blog, I see it as merely a way for people to get answers to questions they have on things.  They may be a lot of questions, and there may be only a couple.  We'll see how it goes.

To ask a question, send an email to Question4XL@gmail.com


~XL

No comments:

Post a Comment